Screenshot taken from beta_1 version of FC-Lab2 (the looks have already changed slightly). Click on the images to see a larger version.
Visualize your input geometries.
- Check if import was successful.
- Renumber atoms if necessary
- Align geometries by Hougen-Watson axis switching.
- Compare normal modes of initial and final state.
- Check resuidual geometry differences.
Analyze the stick spectrum
- View the results of the Franck condon simulation as Lorentzian or stick spectrum.
- Display the excitations of the single sticks.
- Create annotations to the graph and analyze progressions.
- Save or export the analysis.
Screenshot of FC-Lab2 console application
- FC-Lab2 is a standalone console application.
- The simulation can be fully controlled by an ini file and commandline switches.
- Without the graphical interface a simulation can be set-up with a simple text edior.
- The output is verbose and in case of errors a hint is given to find the error source.